Twinkle twinkle in your eyes
Teasy, lively, lovely, my lullaby,
Your visage sparkling bright,
Ebony of beauty; that’s right
The parting of your lips lights up my world
The rhapsody in the smile! To return I am bound
Your long locks furnish your looks
Lurk not in shock; my heart you rock
Covetous curves, to stare at a must
Crafty contours, the best of the best
They change the mood of my freaky world
And make be believe you got all mistress
Just our beautiful bosom says
And your bountiful booty shows
All I need in deed in love to succeed
For you I have deciphered all
Why the dogs at night howl
Why somberly moans the owl
I now know where cupid stands
Your gait makes me understand
For like a serpent gracefully you waddle
Making the single long to mingle
Your concoction conquers my head
Your cologne urges my day ahead
In my life you are my dream girl
And in my dreams you are always in my life
I love you my remedial rose
If with thorns of formidable thorns
I care not for I am your slave
Seeking affection; for you I crave
Please my treasure of pleasure listen
With your kiss problems would lessen
I write for verbal words escape my lips
Tongue tied I am watching your hips
Get me right; never have I ever been shy
Just word blocks in my throat, wonder why
But, mine in wit, though my lips are tight I write
For you for only you can make my life straight
To my crash
The picture of perfection
No comments:
Post a Comment